Physical activity and workouts helps you to remain active all day. It also helps you to improve your mood and shed extra pounds. Regular workout helps you to prevent and manage a wide range of health problems, including stroke, type 2 diabetes, depression, the list goes on and on.
If you are not able to takeout enough time for gym due to heavy traffic, your busy schedule, expensive trainers or any other issue. These are common excuses for not going to the gym.
While going to the gym may sound fancy, most exercises can be done at home. At least some basic workouts which keep you fit.
You don’t need any specific equipment at home workouts. To get fit all you need is motivation along with some knowledge of some simple and basic exercises and your workouts can be far more convenient, hassle-free and rewarding than any other claims out there for fitness.
The secret behind a smart and healthy body while exercising at home is to maintain a constant high heart rate. The key is to keep moving your body. Do Workout for at least 20 minutes. The more exercises you do in a loop, the better will be the results.
Wake up your body and mind with morning walk and workout
- Start your day with a little movement is an excellent way to wake up your mind and body.
- There are various health and wellness benefits when exercising in the morning.
- Morning walk and workout boosts your metabolism rate which means that you will be able to burn more calories throughout the rest of the day.
- Morning walk will improve physical and mental energy. There is no need of gym or equipments for morning walk. You just need motivation.
So, from where you should start if you are not going to gym in the morning, and you want to do some workout at home.
There are plenty of short morning exercise routine examples out there. Here are a few ideas:
- Morning stretches. Stretching in the morning improves posture, relieves pain and aches in your body, as well as increases body flow. Most stretches take a small amount of time and require little space. Even if you are short on time, getting only a couple of stretching exercises into your morning routine will bring positives vibes for the rest of the day.
- Short bodyweight workouts. Doing energizing movements like jumping jacks or bicycles works as a dynamic stretch for the body, as well as elevates the heart rate. Try this 7 minute workout or a more gentle movement routine that will get the blood pumping.
- Morning yoga. A great choice for those who want home workout, as well as deal with stressful deadlines. Practicing yoga in the morning helps you to main a calm mind and set a tone for the day. Do sun salutations to improve blood circulation and strengthen the body or try a morning routine for beginners.
Exercise at the end of the day
Many people don‘t have knowledge about evening work out. A couple of minutes of exercise can change your mood from sleepy and lazy to energized and motivated. It will decrease your fatigue too.
So, what kind of home workout you can do at the end of the day:
- Aerobics, such as brisk walking, jogging, biking, dancing, tennis, swimming, seems to be the best when it comes to helping ease symptoms of depression.
- Lower intensity workouts, such as yoga. It gives to potential benefits, when it comes to mood and reduces depression of whole day.
Some more benefits of end day exercise are:
- It relieves stress and depression of whole day. It helps you to forget worries you might have had during the day. It will make you focus on the body, rather than the mind.
- Improves your quality of sleep.