If you are planning to visit India and wondering what would be some must visit tourist destinations, then you are in luck. In this blog, we will talk about some places that you need to put on your itinerary for travelling in India.
1. The Taj Mahal, Agra – One of the most iconic buildings in the world, the Taj Mahal is a must-visit when you are touring India.
2. Udaipur – Often called the “Venice of the East”, the city of Udaipur is built around a series of lakes and is filled with historical and romantic architecture.
3. Jaipur – The “Pink City” of Jaipur is a beautiful and historic place, with a lot of culture and sights to see.
4. Kerala – The state of Kerala is often called “God’s Own Country” and is a beautiful place to relax and enjoy the scenery.
5. Goa – A popular beach destination, Goa is perfect for singles, families, honeymoon couples to spend time relaxing on the beach and enjoying the nightlife.
6. Mumbai – The city of Mumbai is a bustling metropolis with a lot to see and do. From the Gateway of India to the markets of Crawford, there’s something for everyone in Mumbai.
7. Chennai – The city of Chennai is the capital of Tamil Nadu and is a great place to experience South Indian culture.
8. Kolkata – The city of Kolkata is the capital of West Bengal and is a great place to see the sights and sounds of India.
9. Hyderabad – The city of Hyderabad is the capital of Telangana and is known for its rich history and architecture.
10. Bangalore – The city of Bangalore is the capital of Karnataka and is a great place to experience the best of India’s IT industry.
To help you out with hotels and local tours, contact a local travel agency who can organise your holiday for you.